Wednesday 6 April 2011

Budget.....

I have just put together a spreadsheet showing the budget for our different categories. This is formulated so that if the price is changed, the total will change accordingly. I have also changed my hire cost spreadsheet, as I realised that my total amounts were incorrect. The total expenditure for a 14 days hire will come to 10,915.95 not 10,915,15, which i had previously posted below on this blog. I also changed the colour of the sub total boxes to a yellow colour, and the totals to a red colour, to make the document clearer.
 I am just about to work on my presentation, here I will show all my conclusions and rejected ideas. I also want to display some of my photographs of Bodiam Castle, as I was quite pleased about how they turned out.
I have already started my self evaluation but I am struggling to finish it at the moment, I hope I get a wave of inspiration soon, as the deadline is looming, and I am sure friday will come faster then the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment